This site cloud.connectedpdf.com (“Foxit”) is provided in partnership with Foxit Software Inc (“Foxit”). (www.foxitsoftware.com)
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS; TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The logos and service marks displayed on this Site are the property of Foxit or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Foxit or such third party that may own the Marks.
USE OF SITE AND SERVICES
You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, usage and reproduction of any Materials that you download from the Site that are subject to such limitations. You agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you. As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Materials, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another’s account, password, Service, Materials or computer systems or networks connected to any Foxit server or to the Site without authorization from Foxit, whether through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Remove or falsely add to any uploaded Materials any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the Material.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Make available any files containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Materials.
- Use any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any Foxit account holder or to any cloud.connectedpdf.com or affiliated e-mail address.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Download any Materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner.
- Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials or Services.
- Breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Materials.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Foxit server or the network(s) connected to any Foxit server.
- Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Violate the rights of Foxit or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
- Use any Foxit domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address.
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by Foxit.
- Some Services and Materials may be available only if you have paid.
Foxit, in its sole discretion, uses rational efforts to make the site and services works 24 hours day, 7 days a week. However, Foxit may at any time without notice and in its sole discretion (a) terminate a Service when it will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and repairs. (b) terminate a Service when the equipment that are beyond our control. Foxit will take rational steps to minimize such disruption.
All required registration information that you provide must be current, complete and accurate and kept up to date on a prompt, timely basis. If required, you must also choose a user name and password for such account. It is your sole responsibility to keep your account number, user name, password and other sensitive information confidential. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you shall notify Foxit immediately. If any Services or Materials provide password-restricted access to your sensitive information, then by accessing or using this Site and setting up a password-restricted account for such Services or Materials, you consent to Foxit’s display of such information via such Services or Materials and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information.
USE OF SOFTWARE
You are agree that Foxit retains the right to create reasonable limits on the use of the Materials, such as file hosting, file size, storage space, file sharing. And also the design of the technical management side, such as the data backup to guarantee the data safety. You only give Foxit the limited access of Materials for providing you reasonable services. You are solely and entirely responsible for all of your User Materials that you post or otherwise submit via the Site or Services. You shall assume all risks associated with the use of your User Materials including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of your User Materials.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
Foxit reserve the right to block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, Services and Materials at any time in Foxit ‘s sole discretion, without prior notice. For example, Foxit may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with the terms. Foxit will try to let you know in advance if suspend or terminate your account.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site, Services or Materials may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided by Foxit to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by Foxit of any Linked Site. Foxit has no control of the Linked Sites and you therefore acknowledge and agree that Foxit is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. You further acknowledge and agree that Foxit is not responsible for any form of transmission (e.g. webcasting) received from any Linked Site. In some cases, if the end user chooses to click on an ad offer offer to a third party they will be redirected to the partner’s (aka advertiser’s) site via affiliate cookies.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
THIS SITE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY LUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. FOXIT MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES, LUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY SOFTWARE OR PRODUCTS LISTED, AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND FOXIT MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (i) FOXIT DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, LUDING THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES; (ii) FOXIT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR MATERIALS OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) FOXIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
FOXIT DOES NOT CONTROL OR ENDORSE THE MATERIALS FOUND IN ANY SERVICES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICES. MANAGERS, HOSTS, PARTICIPANTS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED FOXIT SPOKESPERSONS, AND THEIR VIEWS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF Foxit. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOXIT WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER MATERIALS ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. FOXIT ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER MATERIALS.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS. INTERNATIONAL USERS
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Foxit products, services and programs that are not available in your country.
Foxit shall not be liable for any errors, incorrectness or omissions in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 1. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. The information/service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Foxit expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 2. Foxit make no warranty or give any guarantee that (i) the service/information provided will meet your requirements, (ii) the service/information provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk.
- 3. All the services (including but not limited to articles, files, advice, services) is provided “as-is” and Foxit expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 4. Limitation of liability: under no circumstances shall Foxit be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on Foxit. Foxit shall not be liable for loss of profits/residency/opportunities, loss or inaccuracy of data, or indirect, special, incidental or consequential or punitive damages, even if (a) advised of the possibility of such damages and (b) even though damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Foxit liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Foxit for the services and/or data files.
- 5. Prices/Fees are subject to change at any time without notice.
- 7. Any articles or advice offered at Foxit or by Foxit is just for information and is NOT an expert advice and should not be substituted for the same. It is the user’s responsibility to check for facts and decide. The user agrees NOT to hold us liable under any circumstances.
- 8. Foxit reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- 9. You understand and agree not to use this service for any kind of fraud or spam related activity.
- 10. You agree to send emails using Foxit only to persons from whom you have physical consent.
- 11. You are responsible for all actions taken with your User ID and password, including fees charged to your account, and all actions taken with your account. Therefore Foxit do not recommend that you disclose your Foxit password to any third parties.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL FOXIT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, IDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR IF FOXIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, LUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) THE ACCESS OR USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS; (2) THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR VIA THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS; (3) ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES; (4) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, USER MATERIALS OR OTHER DATA; (5) ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED; (6) ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENT; (7) ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED; (8) ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE; OR (9) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY LINKED SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR IDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL Foxit, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, IDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR IF Foxit HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, LUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) THE ACCESS OR USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS; (2) THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR VIA THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS; (3) ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES; (4) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, USER MATERIALS OR OTHER DATA; (5) ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED; (6) ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENT; (7) ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED; (8) ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE; OR (9) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY LINKED SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR IDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Foxit will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. Foxit will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions.
SPAM E-MAIL AND POSTINGS
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Foxit may run advertisements and promotions from third parties via the Site, Services or Materials in any manner or mode and to any extent. Your communications, activities, relationships and business dealings with any third parties advertising or promoting via the Site, Services or Materials, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely matters between you and such third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Foxit is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Foxit advertisers on the Site or in connection with the Services or Materials.
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
Please note that these Terms may change from time to time without notice. Please check the Terms Please make sure you check the terms in Foxit website regularly. Please read them fully before you use any of our services. We are not responsible for sending you updated information on new terms.